Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Photos / Inspiration


I use this picture in a lot of my collage / mixed media work. I found this billboard under the flyover in Norwich, covered in all these shredded sections of posters and advertisements and took a few photos of it... It's one of my favourite pictures, it's like an unintentional collage and I love it!


This is a music store I found. I love this picture because of the title itself and the contrast between the stripes and the bricks either side of the sign...


I found this ripped up billboard in an Underground station in London. I love the  face looking out of all the torn paper, and I love how accidentally original this is; if you tried to produce something like this it would be so complicated, but this just happened between poster applications. It's sad how temporary this was, but in a way it also makes it that much more interesting if you find something like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment